The Consumer’s Voice Blog was launched in 2010 as a convenient way for kitchen and bath buyers to become educated on the realities of buying a kitchen. Our goal is to offer you real-world, insider information to help you make informed decisions when it comes to remodeling.
The Consumer’s Voice Resource Center was created to provide additional free resources for kitchen and bath buyers to download as they wish.
Buying a kitchen is one of the most confusing experiences a homeowner will ever go through, so our goal is to help you kitchen buyers struggling with challenging questions like the following…
- How much should I spend on my kitchen?
- What questions should I ask my kitchen design professional?
- Are my expectations reasonable?
- Is the product I am paying for the right match for my project?
- How do I hire a good contractor?
- How do I maintain my kitchen cabinets?
- And so much more!
We believe that our industry know-how will give you the knowledge you need to shop confidently.